Russificate is a blog (all in Russian) for students of Russian who have already studied for a while and are no beginners.
This blog is built by a Russian teacher, Yulia, from Moscow. And she states: "This blog is dedicated to Russian as a foreign language and, at the same time, to some elements of the Russian culture. I´ll try to do my best so that you´re not get bored. The exercises will concern both vocabulary and grammar and even podcasts! Learn Russian with pleasure!"
You can practise several skills with Russificate, reading, listening, reading and writing. And there is diverse stuff you can find in the blog. Here's some examples:
- Learning book reviews: Полезные сайты. Какие учебники русского языка купить?
- Writing & reading exercises with answers: Пишите письма. Ответ на приглашение. Уровень 1.
- Listening skills: Занимательные истории
- Grammar points: Грамматика: Несовершенный и Совершенный вид. Уровень 2.
- Lexicon: Туризм
- Russian Culture: Коммуникация: поздравить с Новым Годом и Рождеством
- Russificate: http://russificate.blogspot.com