Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Liveworda, tutoring Russian language with native speaker

Liveworda is a blog that offers a collection of video lessons for students of Russian. The owner of this website presents it this way:

Hello, My name is Alla. I live in Moscow (Russia).

If you want to learn Russian language - this blog for you. I have just started producing Russian language videos and publishing my videos and videos of another teachers in this blog. All teachers are native speakers.

I hope you start follow me. If you like my blog, please help us spread the word. I encourage feedback.

The lessons are useful to learn and practice pronunciation of basic words and sentences. You can also find music, materials to learn Russian and other tips.

Liveworda: http://liveworda.blogspot.com

Here, you can watch an example.

Learn Russian: I love you

We learn russian phrase and words on topic "I love you" in this lesson. For example: I love you. Love came to my heart. I fell in love with you from the first sight. I need you so much. I can't live without your love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...