Audio Lingua is a great site to listen real native speakers and to improve listening skills of French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese.
You can search short audio files in the previous languages and listen them. All the recordings are uploaded by native speakers who talk about their interests, their countries or their lives.
In addition, you can contribute recording your own voice in your native language to help students of your language.
Audio-Lingua introduction (from the web page)
- What is Audio-Lingua? A collaborative bank of authentic audio resources, recorded by native speakers, for a freely pedagogical or personal use.
- Audio documents? Short, a maximum recording length of two minutes, on various subjects…
- Collaborative? It means that any person who feels interested may contribute sending personal audio documents by filling in the form.
- Authentic? For they are only made by native (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish) speakers ! All accents can be useful.
- Aim? To train oral comprehension for anyone who would like to improve this language skill.