Monday, November 2, 2015

¡Es hora de aprender español!

[View the original message]

¡Hola! My name is Leticia and I'm a Spanish Teacher. I completed a Masters degree and some courses on Teaching English and Spanish as Foreign Languages. I have experience teaching people of all ages (kids, teen and adults) and from different nationalities (English, French, Russian).

I'm enthusiastic and fun, but always responsible. I can help you develop all you Spanish skills and prepare your exams.

My rate is 10€ per hour. Send me an e-mail to book a lesson or for more information. ¡Hasta pronto!

You can find here more foreign languages teachers (if you are a teacher you can post your classes details for free on Babelan.net).

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...