Monday, September 14, 2015

Russian language lessons via Skype

[View the original message]

Hello, my name is Nadezhda Vlasova and I am professional teacher of Russian language with 10 years experience.

If you are interested in Russian language lessons via Skype with native speaker and experienced teacher, contact me by e-mail rusmatryoshka@gmail.com or go to my Russian language blog rusmatryoshka.ucoz.ru.

You can find here more foreign languages teachers (if you are a teacher you can post your classes information for free on Babelan.net).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nadezhda,
    I've just come across your blog and thought I'd reach out.
    My name is Camille and together with some friends we run VocApp - a flashcard app for learning languages. I was wondering if you'd be interested in writing about VocApp or posting a link to our website on your blog? The app offers the possibility of creating flashcards in a variety of languages for free. We also have some paid English-Spanish courses, which we'd be willing to share with you and your students for free. Here's a sample set of flashcards I've made for you: https://vocapp.com/on-the-road-en-esp-flashcards-201209
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Camille
    camille@vocapp.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...