Monday, May 18, 2015

Skype English - learn English 8€ / hour (60 minutes)

[View the original message]

I teach English online using SKYPE. I already provide this service to many English language learners all around the world. I have students from Brazil, Spain, Japan or even South Korea.

THE SKYPE METHOD is nowdays a very popular way how to improve your language skills. My students don´t have to travel anywhere and they can enjoy friendly lessons from the comfort of their homes. All you need is a SKYPE and a computer with headphones or speakers and a microphone.

My lessons are scheduled at a time which is suitable for you and my objective is to improve your grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and your conversational skills. I teach English at all levels - begginers as well as advanced students are welcomed. My lessons are very flexibile and they depend on the particular needs and requirements of the student. It means that I will prepare your lessons according to your personal preferences. If you have any questions feel free to email me. EMAIL: pbachura@gmail.com

You can find here more foreign languages teachers (if you are a teacher you can post your classes information for free on Babelan.net).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...